We know those in the Tea Party live in their own fantasyland of an ideology that if satisfied would close down America. Thank God they have been herded into their own corral and as long as we keep them there, all should be fine. What we can’t prevent is their incessant blather carping about everything from Barack Obama to gun rights. Here are some examples:
- In a recent post from their site, former Congressman Frank Wolf implies that Christians could be going to prison in the future for their beliefs.
- Next, the end of this month the TP newsletter exclaimed that the government was preparing to seize 401 (k) pensions setting the stage for “economic totalitarianism.”
- TP newsletter headline: “What Obama Hates About Jesus.”
- The chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, Roy Moore, said he believes that if the U.S. Supreme Court rules in June that homosexual marriage is a Constitutional right, it “will destroy our country,” and added that “there are people who would like to see this country destroyed.”
- And finally, back to 2014, fired former Gilberton, PA, police chief Mark Kessler said, that he is a DHS/FBI plant. He was deemed psychotic for his 2nd Amendment lunacy.
The tea Party never lets up but it does provide us with a wealth of laughter in an otherwise sometimes dismal world.