Anthony Scaramucci’s vulgarity at its best/worst
I was in the Navy for four years and was surprised that I had so many new cuss words to learn that I hadn’t already mastered in high school. But even sailors would look down on the vulgarity of Donald Trump’s new communications director, Anthony Scaramucci. Here’s the Washington Post’s headline: “Anthony Scaramucci’s vulgar New Yorker interview is beyond words.” The man actually looks as shifty and slimy as his crude, disgusting spiels. In a New Yorker interview with Ryan Lizza, Scaramucci talks about, “…killing people. He talks about his new White House colleagues performing sex acts upon themselves.” The world now has to take a new look at T-rump.
Scaramucci gets Reince Priebus dumped
Scaramucci was finally successful in getting rid of Trump’s Chief of Staff Reince Priebus in a flurry of put-downs that identified the Chief of Staff as the official White House leaker. Here is what the foulmouth had to say about Priebus…
- “Reince Priebus — if you want to leak something — he’ll be asked to resign very shortly. … Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac.” He then did a Priebus imitation: ” ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ”
Scaramucci takes shot at Steve Bannon
Steve Bannon has not had a smooth ride in the White House, going from trusted insider to outsider when Trump was portrayed as just his puppet with Stevo pulling the strings. Right now things are cool after T-rump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner’s Russian dealings have taken the heat off. But here is what Scaramucci had to say about Bannon…
- “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the president. I’m here to serve the country.”
Scaramucci’s wife can’t stand him, even after having his baby
This lowlife will stop at nothing to make his vulgar points, and his statement that he is here to serve the country is ludicrous. This kind of miscreant is only out for himself. The man’s egotistical mindset seems even more apparent with his wife’s latest move to divorce him, right after giving birth to his son; this after only three years of marriage. Apparently the wife’s anger with Scaramucci was a factor in the sudden birth. A source reported that…
- “She’s mad. They aren’t really speaking right now,” the source said of Diedre.“The [pain] runs deep. [Anthony] tells her she’s not that smart, that he’s out of her league.”
This Young Turks video on Anthony Scaramucci is priceless…
Donald Trump condones Scaramucci’s behavior
Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who works for Scaramucci, indicates that Donald Trump condones her boss’ behavior giving him “…a thumbs-up for his treatment of Priebus earlier Thursday, saying Trump “likes that type competition and encourages it.” And later Scaramucci “…called for a full-blown federal investigation of leaks in a tweet. His words…
- “In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony,” he wrote on Twitter, “I will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept #swamp @Reince45”
He later deleted the tweet. The White House did not provide information for this fact-check.
Scaramucci claimed incompetent
And here’s another interesting headline from USA Today: “Anthony Scaramucci’s aggressive incompetence.” Now, a lot of people can handle being called vulgar, but no one wants to be called “incompetent” in the job they perform. USA Today said, “Communications is not for amateurs. Nor is governing.” WOW! Two hits in the same ballpark, both home runs. The author, Tom Krattenmaker, calls Scaramucci “The Mooch,” a term that can be taken many ways but in this case, I believe, describing a man desperately chasing a second career (politics) for which he is not qualified. More from Krattenmaker…
- “As shocking as this professional malpractice might be to communicators, it’s what you’d expect when you take the aggressively incompetent approach to communications that the president is taking.”
Scaramucci didn’t always support Donald Trump
In a closing note, Anthony Scaramucci hasn’t always adored Donald Trump, according to The Atlantic. A former Obama donor and backer of two candidates running in the 2016 Republican Primary against Trump, he called his current boss, “a hack politician,” a big-mouthed “bully,” and “an inherited money dude from Queens County.” Apparently T-rump has a short memory, or, was he just attracted to Scaramucci’s vulgarity and incompetence? I go with the latter. Whatever the attraction might be, the Oval Office lunatic has remained quiet over his new communications director’s behavior as the White House uproar goes into its seventh month.